This program provides behavioral health services for children, adolescents and their families. Treatment is offered at our clinical sites, schools and through community outreach.
- Assessment for attention problems, hyperactivity, depression, anxiety, oppositional behavior, drug/alcohol use and other childhood/adolescent issues
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Family consultations and therapy
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Training and consultations for schools and communities
Convenient evening and weekend hours available. Our programs are staffed with experienced bilingual/bi-cultural professionals.
To schedule an appointment, please contact RVCC's Central Intake Department at (413) 540-1234.